Andalusia, Malaga, Seville, Sierra de Grazalema A challenging trip with outdoor sports, nature, beautiful views, culture and urban entertainment Recommended duration: 5-14 Days
On this challenge-level trip, visit the unique attractions of Andalusia combined with hiking and exciting outdoor activities.
Andalusia is a place where we can easily find the perfect balance between challenging extreme sports and entertainment in the vibrant and energetic cities.
You can choose to either relax after the outdoor activities, or spend your time becoming acquainted with historical attractions, discovering ancient buildings and narrow alleys where designer shops have sprung up, or just feel the beating heart of the city and its special rhythm both day and night.
Exciting outdoor activities that await you include paddling by kayak to the home of the Pale Eagle in the largest bird-nesting reserve in Andalusia, climbing a cliff opposite the city of Ronda, and abseiling down a canyon with waterfalls.
Visit the ancient and diverse port city of Malaga, which serves as the tourist center of the Costa del Sol. Malaga is an ancient city with impressive remains from the Roman period and it is also the birthplace of the painter Pablo Picasso and home to his famous artworks.
We will continue to Seville, the capital city of Andalusia, a lively and energetic city with a rich cultural heritage. You will discover art treasures, architectural gems, a variety of gastronomic delights and nighttime entertainment.
- Practice climbing rock walls, gradually improving your abilities and moving on to more challenging climbing and abseiling. The activities will be adapted to the level and ability of the participants, however they will always take place in magnificent and challenging locations.
- Cycle in the mountain reserves surrounding the city of Malaga.
- Challenge yourself with self-navigated hiking trails, which will bring you to mountain peaks, a magical fairy forest, observation points and hidden monasteries.
- Drive off the beaten path in 4 X 4 vehicles.
- Visit Ronda, which is one of the most magnificent towns in Spain. Ronda is built on a cliff above a steep gorge. You will cross the “new” bridge which is “only” two hundred and fifty years old and observe the dramatic views of the city and its environs. Then take a relaxing stroll through the alleys of the town and observe the cliff that you climbed previously
- On a night out in Malaga: the unique atmosphere will envelope you completely, especially when the old quarter becomes crowded with those seeking entertainment and fine dining.
- Tour the famous “white villages”, one of which is the village of Setenil de Las Bodegas, which was considered a strategic location for the Catholic Monarchs who led the Reconquista against the Muslim conquest of Spain. The village was considered impregnable and no less than seven times attempts were made until it was finally conquered. Today it's hard to imagine these dramatic events, as we observe this sleepy pastoral village with houses built steeply into the side of the mountain and alongside the stream. Many of the houses and shops are built upon the remains of ancient dwellings that were carved into the bedrock.
- We will tour Seville, the capital of Andalusia, where everyone can find something to their liking: a beautiful old town, a park with a lake surrounded by a palace that was used as a set for famous motion pictures, designer shops, small markets, and ancient quarters that retain their intimate character and cheerful atmosphere, something that is more difficult to find in the larger cities.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...