Seville, Malaga, Ronda, Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de las Nieves Golden Beaches, Snowy Mountains, Fairs and Celebrations, Delicious Gastronomy, Vibrant Cities and Small white villages Recommended duration: 7-14 Days
Minimally or moderate-level trip which will take you to the white villages of Ronda, to the famous cities of Malaga and Seville, to live the urban atmosphere and to fill the special beat at night, enjoying the contrast between the warmth of the coast and the cold weather in the mountains.
Winter holidays in Spain strike the fine balance between being voided of tourists and teeming with vivacious locals!
Visit Malaga and Seville, the cities of the south, where you can visit all the world-famous attractions, as well as less familiar places that are “off the beaten track."
The popular Spanish region that preserves remnants of Islamic architecture and culture that were dominant here for several centuries.
Andalusia is the home of Flamenco, of warm and friendly people, of majestic mountains and of sunny beaches.
Enjoy nature activities and dine at traditional restaurants. Combine a relaxing holiday with nature excursions and tours of the ancient Spanish countryside.
We always make a point of showing you the attractions from interesting and unique vantage points.
- Enjoy the magical spectacle in the streets and plazas. Every city, town and village in Andalusia, is lit beautifully to celebrate the holiday's season!
- Staying in a charming country house located in an optimal location near Malaga, a perfect place to get away … feeling like a local for a week.
- Drive by car through charming winding roads that will lead you to the famous “white villages” in the National Park Sierra Grazalema - mountain villages that served as fortified shelters throughout the ages and which provide a glimpse of past times.
- Visit Ronda, which is one of the most magnificent towns in Spain. Ronda is built on a cliff above a steep gorge. You will climb the rock facing the “new” bridge and observe the dramatic views of the city and its environs. Then take a relaxing stroll; you deserve it …, through the alleys of the town and observe the cliff that you climbed previously.
- Your heart may skip a beat as you navigate the spectacular route called "The King’s Way" which is perched on the edge of a gorge. Your local guide will introduce you to the interesting story of this scenic route, through which you will be familiar with the flora and fauna, as well as with the history and the influential figures of Malaga.
- Enjoy a dip in natural hot springs, which were built by the order of Julius Caesar himself, and are still open to the public.
- Visit a winery located in the heart of the vineyards, learn about ecological wine production, enjoy some wine-tasting, and delight your taste buds with a meal from the region's delicious cuisine.
- On a night out in Malaga: the unique atmosphere will envelope you completely, especially when the old quarter becomes crowded with those seeking entertainment and fine dining.
- We will tour Seville, the capital of Andalusia, where everyone can find something to their liking: a beautiful old town, a park with a lake surrounded by a palace, designer shops, small markets, and ancient quarters that retain their intimate character and cheerful atmosphere, something that is more difficult to find in the larger cities.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...