Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Maderuelo, Sierra Guadarama, Rio Duraton Outdoor fun and sport activities combining, wine tasting, local gastronomy, enchanting ancient villages and Madrid attractions Recommended duration: 7-14 Days
Minimally or moderate-level trip which will take you to the picturesque villages of Castile and Leon, legendary Segovia, multi-faceted Madrid, combining hiking trails, and exciting activities in the mountain areas.
Become familiar with the attractions of magical Segovia, tour the city and its environs and discover monasteries, churches and interesting historical buildings.
We will get to know the flora and fauna around the city with a local expert.
Hike through the mountainous nature reserves north of Madrid visiting a magical forest colored in green and brown, and if snowing, practice the method of Hiking in the snow.
Enjoy outdoor activities, dine at traditional restaurants, and combine a relaxing holiday with nature excursions and tours of the ancient rural Spanish landscape.
Visit Madrid, the amazing cultural and gastronomic capital of Spain, with its magnificent museums, lively neighborhoods, endless nightlife and relaxing city parks. Winter
Winter in Madrid means lower prices, fewer crowds, and culture galore.
Even better when it's rainy …. San Gines is always crowded with people that come to Drink hot chocolate with the traditional Churros.
- Staying in a charming country house located in an optimal location north of Madrid and close to Segovia, a perfect place to get away … feeling like a local for a week.
- Drive by car through charming winding roads that will lead you to the Black and red villages and the mountainous National Park of Guadarama, north of Madrid.
- A bike tour in the National Park of Guadarama with a local expert guide, uniting sport, leisure and traditional gastronomy.
- Thematic tours in the mountains of Valsain – ornithology, geology, civil war history.
- Thematic tours in Segovia and La Granja, culture, architecture, medieval and majestic history, flora and fauna.
- An evening of wine tasting on the walls of ancient Cellar and dinner in a traditional Castile restaurant.
- Hiking in the forest Hayedo de la Pedrosa, that maintains its splendor all over the year, snowy in the winter, overflowing with purple tones in May, but it is in Autumn's time when it captivates us completely ... some contrast of colors that make us photographing non-stop…
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Sierra of Guadarama, learn and practice Nordic skiing activity, entering the forests of the Montes de Valsaín, facing the wonderful views of Peñalara mountain.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...