Andalucía, Malaga, Ronda, Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de las Nieves “Group Bonding” trip, urban experiences and challenging outdoor activities
A challenge-level trip in which you will learn the basics of mountain climbing and abseiling, complete advanced climbing and abseiling routes, and experience secured hiking on and along the cliffs of the “Via Ferrata".
Having climbed a cliff facing the charming town of Ronda you will reach a vantage point overlooking the town, and you will then abseil down a river canyon and waterfalls.
Take a guided or self-navigated hike, boat in kayaks while performing challenging team tasks, or go on a boating trip by moonlight…
To relax, visit the special attractions of Malaga, or enjoy some evening entertainment in the town’s lively quarters.
- The group will stay at a guesthouse near a river close to Ronda. The property is built on the remains of an ancient water powered flour mill.
The joint stay in this marvelous location is an experience in itself.
- We will stroll along the "King’s Way" - a spectacular route on the edge of a gorge, along a narrow path that hangs over the riverbed at a height of tens of meters.
There is no cause for fear, the hanging path is secure and well maintained.
- Cycling routes in the mountainous nature reserves Sierra de Grazalema and Sierra de las Nieves.
- Challenge yourselves with self-navigated hiking routes, enabling you to discover the most amazing natural sites of southern Spain.
- Drive off the beaten path in 4 X 4 vehicles… just to rest a little...
- Enjoy the city of Malaga. While not a large city as far as size, Malaga is a grand city in many other ways - namely: culture, food, music and entertainment. We will combine the activities we do by day with fun at night in the city of Malaga.
- Tour the spectacular "white villages" of the Sierra Grazalema, each one with its unique beauty and charm, familiarizing yourself with the wine and gastronomy typical of the area, enjoying a meal of traditional dishes accompanied with a varied selection of local wines with Denomination of Origin Malaga.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...